I purchased a replacement 1995 Honda EX Accord engine on August 28, 2014 from Got Engines.After engine installation the valves must be adjusted prior to diving the vehicle (per Got Engines requirement).

At that time I noticed that all the rocker arm adjusting nuts and screws (valve lash adjustment) were seized (corroded metal parts). Seized means I could not adjust the valve lash without stripping the adjustment screws that are threaded in to each rocker arm. I filed BBB complaint and the company is finally responding but has refused to replace the rocker arms. I have offered multiple solutions such as Got Engines paying to remove and replace my engine to accepting a rebuilt head (comes with rocker arms) all of which have been refused.

This company does not want to resolve this at all.All they have offered is excuse after excuse as to why they can't do anything for my complaint, juvenile responses and incomplete sentences as well.

This reviewer shared experience about "defective "seized" parts/terrible customer service" and wants this business to "send me a set of rocker arms (8 intake and 8 exhaust) with functional ajustment nuts and screws for a 1995 honda accord ex 2.2 liter vtec 4 cylinder engine" as the author lost $300. kkietzmann is overall dissatisfied with Got Engines. The most disappointing about 1995 honda ex accord engine at Got Engines was replacement non response, excuse after excuse and offers no issue solutions Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Got Engines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Got Engines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Got Engines?

Comments